Dear Valued Guests,
Given the heightened concerns and daily developments regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) we want to assure you that we are taking all possible measures to ensure that your Gaming, Dining and Resort experiences at Quechan Casino Resort and Paradise Casino are safe and enjoyable.
We have a great team that already takes tremendous pride and effort in creating a clean environment for our guests. During this time we are extending our efforts to include even more cleaning and sanitizing of high touch point surfaces including doors, machines, ATM's, kiosks and other surfaces. We have also placed more hand sanitizer dispensers on our gaming floors.
While we are thankful that there have not been any reported cases in our immediate area we also understand that some of our neighbors have been impacted. As such, it is important that we all do what we can to control the spread of this virus. We feel that together we can create both a safe and responsible environment for our guests. In order to accomplish this, some of the business decisions we have recently made include:
- • Cancellation or postponement of close proximity events including:
• Purple Reign concert currently scheduled for April 18 in the PIPA Event Center.
- Guests who have already purchased tickets on-line will be refunded automatically.
- Those who purchased their tickets on-site may receive a refund at the property they purchased their tickets.
- • Lose Your Illusion, Guns N Roses Tribute, March 28, Paradise Casino Bingo Hall.
- • All weekend bar entertainment in all venues at both properties.
- • The Ocotillo Buffet will be closed effective Tuesday, March 17.
We place the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests and team members. We will continue to monitor this ever changing landscape and provide updated information along the way.
Thank you for your continue support and trust in us. We look forward to serving you on your next visit.
Charles Montague Sr.